This page will be a list with my projects. I plan to write a post (or at least a description) about each of them, but until then, here’s a raw list – with some projects missing :(.
Visit my GitHub profile if you’d like to see (up to date) code.
- Contributed to NE SDK until after the first private beta, and started SpeakTune during EF6.
- ng2-mock-server a way mock a backend in the frontend to ease web app development
- Freelance developer for Indemand, built the consumer and provider apps with Angular 2.
- Glee, blog post
During Uni (non-coursework)
Hackathon projects, open-source tools, etc.
- mathrisjs, built with Corin Chaplin, Andrada Focsa and Khalifa Al-Dahrani.
- dateris (with Prathap Chandran)
- KnowledgeWallet with Owen, Prathap, Andrei, Zack, Jamie.
- Video Streaming at Facebook Hackathon with Thomas Dubosc
- flyingthing @ lubljana sw
- fish on toast check-in software
- HIVE with River, Radu, Jeremy, Waleed.
- SPDX parser library for Go as my Google Summer of Code 2014 project.
- Clarity with River, Amir, Mansimran, João, Jeremy and others.
- track command line tool
- bikebalance (at BattleHack London 2014, with Mansimran)
- Ambience - IoT platform built with River, Amir, Mansimran, Radu and others.
- Trainspotter at HackTrain 2015, with Mansimran, Linda, and Keit.
- AI Searches coursework
- Software Engineering Group Project
- Stream Programming Language Interpreter in OCaml (with Dorota)
- Hybrid Image Computer Vision Coursework
- Scenery Classifier (with Tom and Aditya)
- Third Year Project: Similar nodes in large graphs
- A lot more small projects.
Built during High-School (2008-2012)
Old goodies. Some of those projects are quite large, some quite small. I’ve learned a lot from, and put a lot of effort into each of them.